Founder Sport Group Partners With All Clear In Mask Effort
So many suppliers to the team sports business responded with impressive efforts to help their communities – and their customers –deal with the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic. One of them, Founder Sport Group, was among the first to recognize the need to join in the fight and back in March it moved to manufacture protective items. To extend the reach of its manufacturing efforts at the same time it partnered with All Clear Foundation, a 501c(3) charity dedicated to the health and wellbeing of first responders.
From March through July, proceeds from the sales of its Performance Activity Mask were donated to All Clear and more than $815,000 was raised to support first responders.
The company is continuing the fight to get back to work, back to sports, and back to school with a full line of personal protective gear. As further assistance to its dealers, top Founder Sport Group dealers in every state are receiving 10 free face guards for their employees, and each dealer can choose a school or organization to receive 100 additional free face guards.
The Founder Sport Group face mask collection is fairly extensive through its various brands.
- Personal Activity Mask (PAM). This simple pull-up style is highly versatile, can be screenprinted and is popular among active people. It is 83 percent polyester/17 percent spandex moisture management fabric and comes in two sizes, which feature different top hem and bottom hem lengths to accommodate a wide range of faces.
- B-Core 3-Ply Mask is an economical ear-strap style that may be screenprinted on the left side. Three-Ply construction features layers made of soft B-Core moisture management polyester. Anti-chafe ear loops stretch 100 percent and hold their shape while being soft on the ears for all-day wear. The Size-Right Science fits ages four through adult.
- The Performance B-Core Mask and a Performance B-Core Shirt in One is a 100 percent polyester moisture management/antimicrobial performance fabric with a built-in self-fabric mask with anti-chafe ear loops. The attached mask contours and conforms to the face and has ear holes to provide maximum comfort and stability
- The B-Core Face Guard is a simple bandana style with custom design that may be screenprinted on the 100 percent polyester moisture management fabric.
- One- and Three-Ply Barrier Masks are ear-strap styles loaded with comfort features and can be custom sublimated. The One-Ply features ComfortCloth proprietary 90 percent/10 percent performance poly/spandex blend for long-term comfort, while the Three-Ply has inner and outer layers of moisture management performance polyester, a middle pellon layer for stability and additional protection and anti-chafe, flexible ear straps hold snugly in place without rubbing.
- The Face Space Mask features a center seam that adds stability and provides breathing space between the mask and mouth. The wearer may insert a filter for added protection.
- One- and Three-Ply Barrier Masks are ear-strap styles loaded with comfort features and full custom sublimation. The One-Ply features a ComfortCloth proprietary 90 percent/10 percent performance poly/spandex blend for long-term comfort. The Three-Ply has inner and outer layers of moisture management performance polyester, middle pellon layer for stability and additional protection.
- The Personal Activity Mask (PAM) is a simple pull-up style that is highly versatile and popular among active people. The fabric is 85 percent polyester and 15 percent spandex blend for long-term comfort.